Wednesday, April 11, 2007

CAC - The Conversation Piece

It's been a while since I participated in a Create A Connection Q&A for "Getting to Know You Day." This one sounded interesting and fun...not that others haven't been - but some have been too personal and I do those in my journal. These questions were taken from a book titled: The Conversation Piece.

1. question #255 - If you had to change your first name, what would you choose as your new name?
It would have to be something exotic like Saffron or something simple like Suzanne...I like both of those...


2. question #158 - What is your favorite saying, quote, or expression?
Lately my favorite expression is: It is what it is...


3. question #49 - If you could buy any rare collection in the world, which would you choose? Why?
Paintings by Georgia O'Keeffe! The size of her paintings astound me...from the tiny ones to the huge ones...and the colors are so vibrant and exciting...


4. question #1 - If you could fly in a hot-air balloon over any city in the world, what city would you choose? Why that city? Have you visited there before?
That's a tough one...It would have to be Washington, DC - would love to see the monuments and the layout of the city from the air. There is a certain magic about DC - because it is our capitol - and there is a certain amount of pride in being a US citizen. I have been to DC before


5. question #221 - What is an item you own that has a minimal monetary value but has such sentimental value that you would not sell it for $5,000?
I know it sounds silly - but the first quilt I made and actually completed. It has such sentimental value...


Hopefully I'll have some photos up later this afternoon or first thing in the morning....need to unload them from my camera.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I like Saffron! What an interesting idea for a name. I love the name Sara from Stevie Nicks' song, "Sara, you're the poet in my heart..."

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Saffron ... oooo, I love that for a name. Wouldn't want to change mine tho. But I like Saffron!

 
At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O, have you ever seen her "Clouds" up close and personal? Saw it in Chicago years ago. I'd only seen it in books until then. It HUGE and when you see it in it's hugeness, it suddenly works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home