Saturday, March 31, 2007

March...A wrap-up...

Today ends March - the third month of the year is behind us. But, I managed to accomplish a few things...

1. My Shut Up and Knit Your Cabin Cove Yarn Along Socks are coming along well. I am almost at the toe of the first sock and plan on working on the socks the rest of this week-end.

2. Yarn Life Challenge and Red Sweater KAL - The red sweater is ready to block and then put together...it turned out lovely. Plus I have a UFO that is a red sweater that just needs to be put together...I am behind on my sock committment to myself of a pair every two months.

3. A Year in Bread is going to be lots of fun and am excited about learning how to bake bread better...it beats the heck of of store bought "white".

4. On the knitting front - a red scarf is in the works as well as a Log Cabin Knitted Bed covering.

5. And, finally, I actually completed something for Project Spectrum 2007 - Feb/Mar - with a gorgeous turqouise scarf. My version of PS this year is to complete a project in one or all of the chosen colors for the month...

So, how was your March...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Diana S said...

Hi Sara, thanks for stopping by my blog. It's very nice to meet you. You are soooo busy! I couldn't believe all the projects you've got going on. I like the new hat your thinking about doing. I also when to the 'A Year in Bread' blog and picked it up. I've always wanted to try making my own bread. It sounds like a lot of fun. I've added you to my read list to I'll be back to visit!

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Thanks for entereing my contest! I'm excited to draw the winner tomorrow!

I've been thinking about working on the Odessa hat as well. I saw on someone's blog that they had knit one up for their baby girl (with the beads on it too), and it was really cute. I'm not sure if I'd use the beads on it or not...though I did promise myself that I would learn some new techniques this year. So far I've learned short row toes and heels.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Knit tea cozy, socks, more on the same tea cozy ... Thanks for your comment! I've been having fun with it and got other ideas for more. Happy knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home