Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Year of Simple Things...Week 11

Some of you might have noticed a new link on the right side of my blog. It is called A Year In Bread and it looks like the link below. One of the reasons that this has called my name is that I love homemade bread. But, I'm not very good at baking it. So, this group of three is going to teach how to bake bread to those of us who want to learn. Three bakers, twelve months, thirty-six recipes of all kinds of different breads. It looks like a such a simple thing...



Feel free to click on either link and join in the bread baking...it looks like it will be fun.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the homemade bread too, but I'm too lazy to make it :)

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger kitchenmage said...

Please come bake with us!

Even you Julie, I have all sorts of bread recipes for lazy bakers.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I signed up. Now I'm just hoping that they don't all call for mixing stuff in your Kitchen Aid since I don't have one.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

What a cool idea! I agree, I hope you don't need a mixer either because I don't have one...yet!

I'm a little worried they didn't post in February at all. I think I'll sign up though, I've been meaning to learn how to make bread for ages.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home