Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lace, Lace, and More Lace...

With all this talk about lace everywhere and from everyone, my brain has been wanting to check out some books. So yesterday, I dropped by the library and picked up...A Gathering of Lace. Oh. My. Goodness. I. Am. In. Love. With. Lace.
This book has the most incredible patterns and everything in it is just gorgeous! Think this calls for me to just DO IT (as the old Nike commercial would say...) So, I have some yarn that is lace weight - not expensive stuff - but, good enough that if it turns out okay, I can still use the item. Am starting small with a little bag...but, I gotta finish up so other stuff first...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

Yay!

You will love lace. :D

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Lovely lace! It is stunning isn't it? You're on quite the fabric journey aren't you?

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

Be careful, lace is addicting!!
That is a beautiful book. Happy lacing.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger jennhx said...

I have this very same book waiting for me at the library too - on hold for me! I can't wait to try some lace too. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home