Thursday, April 05, 2007

Reading...what a pleasure...

Or maybe not...depending on what book one is reading. Lately my choices have been ones that one would expect them to get better somewhere along the line...Not Happening!!! Duh...Just finished:
This was the worst book on the Kennedy's that I've ever read. The author never went into any real detail about what happened to any of them...I was not impressed...and it was information that I already knew from reading other things about them. The only thing that was new to me was the info about the Fitzgerald side of the family.

Having grown up during the "Camelot" years - where a lot of us placed the Kennedy's up on pedestals - this book showed the reality of who and what they really were - but, it could have been a lot better.

This was one of the books that was supposed to have been finished for the From the Stacks challenge this past winter...I'm slow...

Think I'm up for some fiction this time around and am starting to read:

So far - so good.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you, I'm a Camelot girl as well. Still a Jackie O fan. Good to know the book isn't really read worthy! Let me know if your fiction turns out any good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home