Thursday, April 12, 2007

Friends...You Gotta Have Friends...

Over my life I have been blessed with friends...and I have to say that at this point in my life I have some pretty terrific friends! They know me well and can tell when things are just quite not right...


This week I've heard from two friends in ways that were unexpected...

Saturday morning I answered the door to find a gentleman holding these:





Seems my friend, Ann, just happened to be thinking of me...and thought I needed a "pick me up" - and today it was my turn.

I love flowers - (can't grow them worth a damn) - and I buy them at the grocery...and Scarlett sometimes brings them home from there...but, it's been a while since the florist actually delivered any to me...

Thanks, Ann, you really made my day and made me feel special!!!! I count you as one of my dearest friends and am thankful for you...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Those flowers are so beautiful...

They are perfect!

I added you back to my bloglines again..will you stay there this time???

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Ohhhh how beautiful. That Ann...she's a keeper for sure, and she has excellent taste in friends *G*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home