Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Internet Back Up...

It has been a weird few days here weather-wise...slush (a mixture of snow, rain, and ice), snow, rain, and more snow! Our poor state is under a State of Emergency again...and I feel for everyone who has had a worse time than we have. Roads have washed out and it has been very tricky out there.

I've had mother home with me since Friday...and Day Out was closed due to no power on Monday and today...have no idea if they will be open tomorrow...just wait for the phone call at 6:30

We've been fortunate and kept our power - yet two streets over there has been no power. We lost our Internet due to the storm but it just came back on...I will try and get caught up tomorrow.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Be safe!

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Susan said...

oh, I'm sorry to hear about the dreadful weather and the accompanying problems. But delighted to hear that you kept power. Heat and lights are a wondrous thing! *G*

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, I'm so happy to hear you are okay. We also were lucky enough to keep our power and we are all safe.

Stay warm; it's supposed to get better by the end of the week.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

This has just been the craziest spring ever when it comes to weather, I hope it gets better for you soon.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Good to hear from you the other day, I'm glad you're all safe over there. Take care!

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope all is well Sara, I miss reading your posts.Pop in and let us know your okie dokie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home