Friday, June 22, 2007

Done...and Done...

My kitchen is done! That means that every dish, pot, glass, or whatever has been washed and is in its proper place. My groceries that I brought over from the other house are carefully put away in the pantry. And, my dining room/kitchen looks really good. There is a lot of room in there - just didn't realize how big it was with all the boxes.

The ribbing is DONE! And, it is correct...K1P1!!! And, I've done about an inch and a half in stockinette. And I'll be knitting on them this week-end.

Photos hopefully the beginning of the week.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Glad you remembered the K1P1.

It does feel so good to get the boxes unpacked, as I remember from our move three years ago.

My Mom always helped to do the kitchen for both my sister and me. It was great to have her help because the kitchen was always ready the first day we moved in.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I never feel settled until my kitchen is in good order, I'm so glad yours is now and that you're feeling more at home, more grounded, this will help with all your crafts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home