Friday, June 15, 2007

I found it...

Finally found my silverware or flatware whatever you want to call it...I've been so damn sick of eating with plastic forks and spoons!!! Opened a box and there it was! YES!

Good day at knitting group today...one of the women gave me some hand spun yarn. Have no idea what it is - but, it is soft and pretty. She gave me two cakes of white and two cakes of black and white mixed...think I'm making socks out of it...will try and post a photo tomorrow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Happy for you you found your silverware! Plastic can be very "deprivation eating"...LOL

Here from Michele today!

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for silverware!

Sounds like you found a very nice knitting group. Are you going to show us the yarn or do we have to wait until you knit it into some socks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home