Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Is it Christmas???

The last few weeks have been filled with wonderful surprises arriving at my door...

Cards and notes from my friends wishing me the best in my new home...and it is just so awesome to get mail that has your new address on it...not mail with those funky "yellow stickers" that advertise to the world that you've moved...(although getting mail from there is cool, too - but all of those so far have been bills!!!)

There are two packages that I will post the contents of at a later date...one came from Suzie. This was a beautiful pendant which she made and I purchased from her. She does great work! But, since it is extremely fragile...I packed it away very well so that it would not get broken. The other is a package which was from a swap over at Create a Connection where we exchanged Journals...I received a lovely package from Maddie. It literally came a few days before I moved and I put it into a box still in the envelope it came in...thinking I would find the box right away...no such luck...So, you'll see all that later.

My buddy, Susan, who is currently without internet sent me the cutest dishclothes! She knit these herself and they are great! They are a lot of fun to make and I was really happy to get them. Thanks, Susan.
Yesterday, the UPS guy showed up with two boxes...both of them from my friend, Sprite. It was so fun to open all these neet little wrapped packages...and find so many cute and nice things that celebrate me and my new move...I just loved it all...There is candy, body butter, homemade fudge, kitchen towels, a journal, candle holder, and a red mug!!! Thanks so much!!!!
Then today FedEx showed up with this gorgeous purple yarn from my friend, Erica. Oh, it is so pretty and there is enough there for a sweater!!! Can't wait...what a great gift...thanks so very much...

So, what do you think - is it Christmas????

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I'm so glad it got there safe and sound! Yay! Thank you so much, I appreciate your support and encouragement. You're the best.

 
At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you like it! Wear it (whatever form it takes) in good health!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It sure seems like it huh? Don't you wish that mail was always that much fun [and no bills]?

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

That was from me ... I was on my work mailbox. ;-)

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure does look like Christmas! You totally deserve all those nice things :)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Ann said...

You are certainly deserving of a little bit of Christmas in June...

:o)

Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home