Saturday, June 02, 2007

Tagged Again...

Ahh...the great 7 things about yourself meme...seems like I've done that one several times...so, I though I might take a different approach to this and follow the example Sheri set at her blog...


For those of you who don't know me yet...Well, my name is Killian. Mom already told me she has bored you enough with seven things about herself...so, I said maybe it was about time I got to tell about myself. She agreed...(she's a good mom - that way) so, here goes:


1) I was born in May 1997 in Tampa, Florida. The people at the Humane Society told my mom that I had been abandoned on one of the busiest street corners in Tampa...(the corner of Waters Avenue and Dale Mabry - if you've ever been there you know it is a nightmare). I was very tiny and fit in my mom's hand...now I'm a big boy!


2) My name comes from a tv character named Jack Killian (Midnight Caller) and Killian's Red Beer or Ale or whatever it is. It is kind of a cool name and no one else has it that I know of. Mom sometimes calls me "Killy".


3) Below is a photo of my favorite thing to do...steal Mom's blankie! I love to steal it especially right after it has come out of the washer and dryer!


4. When we lived at the other house I enjoyed walking around in the back yard playing "King of the Hill"...it was such fun! But, we moved to an apartment...and right now there are just a lot of boxes in my way. Mom said she would get it all fixed soon so I can sit in the newly discovered windows.


5. I only eat Purina Indoor Cat Chow! It's really crunchy and I love it. My mom always makes sure that I have tarter control crunchy treats, too.


6. Did you know I love that white stuff on the ground that they call "SNOW"? And, I can predict when we are going to get some of it falling out of the sky. Mom can tell, too, cause I'm always racing to the door to get out and see it!


7. My favorite place to be in the entire world is right next to my Mommy. At night I either sleep right next to her or on top of her feet. She has been and continues to be the best mommy a cat like me could have. I am very glad that she found me at that Humane Society place.


So, I am supposed to tag someone...so, how about Lizzie (that lives with Paul); Izzy, Galen, and Kitty (that live with Blonde by Design); and any other pets that live with someone in blogland...

Bye for now... Killian




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Blogger Digitalgran said...

Hi Sara. I'm not a cat person, but I did enjoy Killie's story so much. Love the new appartment too and admire your 91 on year old mom
. In these photos she hardly has a wrinkle, so how did she manage that?

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I don't have a pet ... but years ago I use to have a cat that looked like your Killian. His name was Tiger. But my DH is allergic to cats. So we watch the birds in our yards instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home