Friday, May 11, 2007

This Week-End...

Another NH S&W and guess who isn't going to be there...darn! Seems like every year there is something that keeps me from getting there!!!! But, this year it is my move and to be honest - I want to get my new home organized so that by next week I feel like it is a home and not a storage place for boxes.

Today at 1:30 I am getting the rest of my furniture moved...and then I'll be home free to unpack all my stuff. Not that I haven't been unpacking...just that some of the furniture that holds some of the stuff isn't at the house yet...Can't wait...

Hope all of you have a nice week-end, great Mother's Day, and fun at NH S&W - whichever applies to you!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn it! One of these years, we'll get to play at NHS&W. Congrats on the move! I hope you enjoy settling in, Sara. I'll take some pictures of sheep for you

 
At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're getting settled in, even if it's slowly.
I'm working the weekend, so no NHS&W for me, either.

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No NHS&W for me either :(

Are you going to give us a tour of your new place once you're settled?

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Sending hugs your way for a terrific settling in weekend!

<3

Ann

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

How was the move? Are you all settled in now? Is there anything you need?

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Hopefully it's feeling more like home every day!

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just tagged you :-)
Check out my blog for details.

 
At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! For your move!! I SO gotta get your box of goodies off to you!! *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home