Thursday, May 24, 2007

New Home...Inside...

The tour begins in the kitchen. My kitchen has a very open plan which I truly love. The walls in the entire apartment are a really pretty cream color, freshly painted (and not the standard white that seems to be in most apartment buildings). As you can see my cabinets are black with white knobs and I am using an accent color of red. Bought a thick red rug to go in front of the stove and sink so that my feet don't hurt while cooking or washing dishes. (Yea, no dishwasher - but that's okay)


Looking into the kitchen from the living room. To the left is the front door and to the right is the hall that leads to the bathroom, storage closet, and our bedrooms.


The bathroom is tiled in sage green and I really like it. Very calming color. Have one of those cool heat lights that you sometimes find in hotels in the bathroom for those cold winter mornings!
Didn't take photos of the bedrooms yet - not until they are decorated and set up properly. I mean what's to see except an empty square and an empty rectangle...with closet doors. So, that's it!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful apartment, Sara! I love the kitchen and bathroom! Very nice.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Sara, it's simply wonderful I love those black cupboards ---very striking!

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

It's lovely Sara and I think that the black in the kitchen is very dramatic. You could always get a portable dishwasher, saved my life.

Thanks for sharing! Glad you're home.

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Really nice. I love the cream walls and a touch of red with the black & white will be very dramatic and beautiful. I bet you're enjoying the decorating now.

 
At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a very nice place. I especially love the black cabinets in the kitchen and the bathroom.
I'll bet the kitchen looks fantastic with the red accent color!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home