Sunday, June 03, 2007

May Wrap-Up...

It is hard to believe that I have been in my new apartment since May 5th! Oh, what a difference almost a month can make...

The only knitting I've found is the bag containing the Log Cabin that I had started. Decided that I didn't want to do it in individual squares - so, I ripped it all back...and made it into one large piece. Now am on round three.

Am in search of the knitting bag which is holding my Cabin Cove Socks...Our hostess, Cookie, has set an end date of July 2nd! The socks that are being knit are really gorgeous and I want to have them finished.

With no television, internet or phone for almost two weeks...I rediscovered my cd collection! It was such fun to pull some cds from the packed stuff and listen to music. Also, did a lot more reading. It is amazing how easy one can get back into old habits. Not that I didn't always read some - but, only at night while in bed...now it is more often.

So, all in all, it was a good month...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home