Saturday, June 09, 2007

Out and About...

Windsor, Vermont is about ten miles from my house. Every few weeks I run over there to drop off my soda cans and any glass products that I can recyle since that is the closest recycling drop for me.

The other day I decided to take a different way home - well, I thought it was in the direction of home! Instead I ended up on this most beautiful road with a great view of the back of Mount Ascutney.


How awesome to live with this view all year long...just stunning. And, yes, the road sort of wound around in a round about sort of way toward home...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I have a thing for scenic vistas, that's for sure. It's amazing how just taking a different path can lead you to such treasures.

Good for you...

Ann

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

That's beautiful! I love discovering fun and beautiful surprises like this, bravo.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to see this piece of home on your blog. I lived in Hartland for 5 years prior to moving to Claremont to be with husband...
Mount Ascutney hangs on my living room wall in a special painting now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home