Friday, June 08, 2007

Knitting...

YEA! Joined a knitting group today. Have been wanting to join a group but most of them meet at night and that is just not possible for me right now. But, the Senior Center (yes, I joined the Senior Center - I know it could scarce be possible that moi would be old enough...but, alas, it's true) has a group that meets every Friday afternoon from 1-3. They seem to be a nice bunch of women Had a good time today...and worked on my Cabin Cove socks and my afghan.

They also do a charity project and create mittens and hat for each of the headstart kids each year. There are 54 of them - so it will be fun to work on something for them...and will increase my charity knitting.

This week-end: more unpacking!!!

Dinner tonight: Stuffed peppers!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Senior center? No way!

At least you have a group to knit with; that'll be fun for you!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Ann said...

That sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon. I smiled when I read about your new knitting group.

Good for you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home