Sunday, June 17, 2007

More Sunday Fun...

Deb over at Red Shoes Ramblings has done it again...with Scattergories 3...so, I'm playing!

Your Name: Sara
A Type of Tree or Shrub: Spruce
Something an astronaut would study: Stars
Eight Letter Word: Surprise
A Sports team (any sport): Seattle Seahawks
A Character in a Movie or Play: Sandy (in Grease)
A Nickname (or endearment) for someone you like: Sweetie pie
Something that could get you arrested: Slapping a police officer
Something you'd take on a picnic: Spinach Salad
A reason someone might get an award, medal or trophy: Spelling Bee Champion
Something that makes you smile: Singing in the shower

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Deb R said...

Loved reading your answers, Sara, and especially love that you listed Sandy, since I listed Danny. (Y'know it's weird though...until I saw this I never thought about the fact that I know his last name, but have no idea what hers is supposed to be. Do they ever say?? Hhhmm...)

Your answer for something that could get you arrested cracked me up too. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home