Sunday, July 01, 2007

July 1...Killian...

Can it really be July? It just doesn't seem possible...

I'm worried about Killian (he's my cat - age 11 - for those of you who don't know)...

1) Since we've moved he has barely left my side - it has only been in the last week that he finally will go to sleep on the floor across the room from me. He just wants to be right next to me...

2) He has started jumping up on the bathroom sink and hitting you with his head because he wants the faucet turned on so he can drink from it. Now he was not doing that at the other house...so, I don't know where this came from...

3) When I am taking a shower he sits on the sink and hits the shower curtain with his head and screams at the top of his little lungs...it's the same kind of crying that he does if you put him in the car. I don't know if he thinks I am not supposed to get wet.

4) And, finally, he has taken to carrying the blanket around the entire house again...now he used to do this at the other house and the vet said she thought he was proving his dominance over the dogs. Well, he's the only one here now...Go figure...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps he's proving his dominace over you :)

He's probably just still trying to get used to the move; hopefully, he'll be back to his old self real soon!

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Hockey Mom said...

It sounds like he's trying to adjust to the changes. A lot of things have happened for a little guy. a little extra love, and he'll be fine.

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, poor kitty! Maybe this move has been a real adjustment for him.

Also, for you. Maybe he's picking up on stress in you and trying to deal with that . . .

Whatever it is, I hope he's back to his old self soon!

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow and I thought *my* cat was weird lol

Cats can get majorly stressed out over moves though. Last time we moved my cat Oreo hid under the bed for a week and had some pretty odd behaviours.

I'm sure he will be fine soon! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home