Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Farm Friends...

I love cows! Don't exactly know what it is about them...think it's their faces. They have the sweetest faces and prettiest eyes. These are some of the cows that we spend time with while at Garden Meals. They furnish all the milk, cheese, and yougart for the community.

She is a fairly new calf - not very old and was sticking pretty close to mom who kept moving so I could not get her face in the photo.

Do you think I'm pretty? I have a very shiny coat.

Will a close up work for you...what is that weird thing you have that keeps clicking?

Let's make sure you get my best side...how's that?


Pretty day in the meadow, don't you think? I'm enjoying wandering around.

Yesterday's Poem: Ad Finem by Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Today's Poem: All Paths Lead To You by Blanche Shoemaker Wagstaff

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Carli N. Wendell said...

Very cute photos. Have you ever seen a Highland cow? They are adorable.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Ann said...

COWS!!! Are you living in the cornfields?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home