Thursday, September 13, 2007

More lovely flowers...

The car is really sick...but, they were able to find the parts...and we'll ignore the amount it is going to cost to fix...because it's a lot cheaper than a new car...and it will be fixed next Friday. Plus we will be grateful to know that we can drive it around town but not on any highways until it is fixed.

So, since I needed something to brighten up my day...I present...

Again, more lovely flowers to brighten the day! Please enjoy!




Today's Poem: If I Had Known by Mary Carolyn Davies (Both verses are listed in the second post of the link)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, michele sent me over to say sorry about your car. Nice flowers though.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOVE these flowers, my dear...And, I thank you for your comment. So far, all friendships are in tact!

Hope they get your car completely fixed, soon!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

I love the color in these images, Sara. It's so vibrant that it's impossible to not smile when I first view it.

Beautifully captured. Thank you for letting me know you had posted them. I've been so preoccupied this week that I simply haven't been reading anything with any frequency. I hope things settle down soon so I can get back to reading my favorites. My apologies for being a stranger in the interim.

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yellow flowers are my favorite!! Nice pictures...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home