Friday, September 07, 2007

Photo Site...

Sometimes you run across an artist whose work you really enjoy...such is the photographer over at open air. Hope you drop by and encourage her...she really does nice work. By the way her photos are available as note cards or prints...just e-mail her...and ask.

My car is being yucky...and not driveable until I take it in to the shop on Tuesday. Lucky for me Tammy (our old roommate) is going to drive us on my annual trip to Keene, NH to Target and Olive Garden on Monday! Also want to check out a couple of the fabric stores...looking for some special fabric to make a vest out of.

Well, that's about it for today...

Today's poem: Walk Slowly by Adelaide Love

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Moon said...

Hi Sara..I dropped by via Michele's tonight...I hope your car gets well soon and the medical bill isn't high!
Have a great weekend.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Great photos at Open Air!

Good luck with your car and have a great trip. Mine has to go in next week because it did not pass the emissions test.

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice sharp and colorful photos. I think Michele would like them too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home