Friday, August 31, 2007

The End of August...

August ends today...once again the time has flown! Guess that happens faster the older we get...

Finished up the last two books of the Sun-Coast Chronicles by Terri Blackstock. The titles were Ulterior Motives and Presumption of Guilt. Both of the books are billed as Christian Suspense. Terri and I were in the same writers group when I lived in Florida...as a matter of fact she was the president when I joined. Years later I also served as president of the same group.

All four of the books were very good...and they kept the suspense up all the way through. Truly enjoyed them.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week-end. I'll be around for most of it...as Mom and I have no real plans other than to enjoy ourselves, watch some movies, and eat really well.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Yes, the unofficial end of summer is this weekend. At 104 degrees, it hardly seems as though it is anywhere near over.

Michele sent me,

Mike

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

The last Weekend of Summer...And it is as hot as hades here in Los Angeles...! Hope you have a lovely comfortable Labor Day Weekend....And Michele hopes so too!

Why is that book identified as "Christian"? I find that kind of strange, I must say.

Muchele sent me tonoght!

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger carmilevy said...

The little clock/calendar thing in the corner of my screen says it's September. I'm not one to get depressed, but I can imagine that this might prompt some people to feel a little blue.

Where did the summer go? I can't believe it's done. Sigh.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger -E said...

So I'm wandered here from Michele's again and thought I'd leave this comment on this post so as to spread the love around.

Hope your weekend is treating you well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home