Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This and That...Again...

Hope everyone liked the slide shows that were put up. Enjoyed taking the photos so much and just had so many that I needed to do something different with them.

Yesterday was quiet. Spent it baking - banana bread...made four of them all but one were given away. It was fun...and the kitchen smelled wonderful.

My first red scarf for the 2008 Red Scarf Project will probably be finished tonight. Plan to make two this year.

Couldn't decide between chicken and hamburger for dinner tonight - but mother had chicken salad for lunch...so, I am making American Chop Suey. I'd never heard it called that until I moved to New England.

For those of you who don't know what it is - it's macaroni, tomatoes, and hamburger cooked together...I mean you have to boil the macaroni first, and brown the hamburger...then mix it up with the tomatoes and cook til hot. I think we called it goulash when I was a kid...

I'll have photos tomorrow of my sock yarn and fabric that I bought while on my trip....

Have a good night!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh, I better get busy on my scarf! I've made one for the past two years so maybe this year I'll try for two! Thanks for reminding me.

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love American Chop Suey; I add green peppers and onions and a bit of tomato sauce along with the tomatoes to mine. Yummy! If I hadn't just started Weight Watchers last night, I'd have to make some.

I enjoyed your slide shows and actually plan to steal your idea for today's post; went to a fun shower on Sunday and have lots of pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home