Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Countdown is on...

And, I am so looking forward to getting away for a couple of days. I've been busting to get my apartment finished to where it seems like home and it is almost there.

So, Thursday morning...Mom is going to respite care...and I am going to Burlington, MA to see the Yarn Harlot and meet my blogging friend, Erica and anyone else who shows up that I might know...

Friday is going to find me in Salem, MA running around with Rhonda, another blogger friend who promises a fine Yarn Shop and a tea store...along with some of the neat historical parts of Salem's history. From then on I am traveling up to Portsmouth, NH via Gloucester, MA.

Saturday will be spent with my friend, Cheryl and my other friend, Julie, who is traveling down from York, Maine. Then it is home again...

I promise lots of pictures...since I'm not traveling the interstate much...and lots of tales...I might not make it on line tomorrow - so, I'll see you Sunday...

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

I hope you have a great time with your friends! It is good to get away and just relax.

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Salem, you've got to get to Seed Stitch. It's a great new store with lots to offer. There's also one on Pickering Wharf, but I didn't find anything there I liked.
Have a great time!

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Hockey Mom said...

I hope you have a wonderful time. You deserve some time for yourself!

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you, drive safely!!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

The yarn store on Pickering Wharf is now closed. But there's other shops there that are fun to see and maybe lunch on the Rockmore might be really fun for you too. Do you like sea food? And of course we'll stop at Seed Stitch ;-) ... how could we not? LOL

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a wonderful trip. I can't wait to see the photos!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Susan said...

oops I'm behind once again. So...I'll just wish you a great rest of the trip. What fun to meet up with other bloggers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home