Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Year of Simple Things...Week 16

This is the pudding I made the other day...I loaded the bottom of the custard cup with fresh raspberries and then poured the pudding over it and let it set in refrigerator. It is really good! And the pudding was homemade - from a recipe that I got at Garden Meals. We used it as a pie filling with the raspberries in the bottom of a granola pie crust.

I was going to make this pudding again this week as I have more fresh raspberries - but can you believe I CANNOT find the recipe anywhere...I have searched high and low...no recipe to be found! But when I get another copy of it at Garden Meals I will be glad to share it! I'll have to use plain ol' instant vanilla pudding to make it today for dessert. We are having my other favorite simple thing - tomato pie!!!

Yes, I know a lot of my simple things this year revolve around food - mostly comfort food...



Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger shoeaddict said...

I just posted about how I need new recipes. I'm anxious to see what i get from around the country. I am from Louisiana. Michele sent me to tell you that I love raspberries and hope you find your recipe. Visit me and help me out, please!

Thanks,
Kristen

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I have raspberries or strawberries every day with low far hazelnut yoghourt. It is delicious and what could be easier? Satisfies my sweet tooth and keeps my weight reasonable. Michels says hi!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Michele sent me today to say I agree...The BEST Meals are the simple wonderful comfort foods...! And all I can say is YUM!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

I am not a fan of berries of any type but your pudding looks very good. Sometimes all a person needs is comfort food to heal the soul. I know this for a fact!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sara!

The world continues to get smaller...I see that you are on the library board of trustees...I was too up until my move to Maine.
Too neat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home