Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Missed a chance...

Ran up to the post office today and as I was preparing to back up I noticed a dog on a motorcycle!! I took a second look, blinked, and damn if that dog wasn't still there sitting on the motorcycle...goggles and all...

So, I reached for my camera which is usually in the car...and no camera...damn...missed the chance to show you this adorable dog...

Did find out that she rides all the time with her daddy and her name is Roo. She looks like a Corgi...but I didn't ask. Her daddy said she loves to ride. She has these adorable goggles...and is full of kisses when you talk to her and pet her...

Next time I see her - you'll get a photo...

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must have been a riot! I hope you see her again soon - I want to see a picture :)

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oooo, and I would have forgotten that I have a camera phone. That's how little I use it. Hope you get the chance for a picture some time.

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I know you live in the "Live free or die" state of NH, but I think it's still illegal to drink and drive. Especially THAT early in the day. :) And did he have a little pink elephant knitting in the side car, too?

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

I am not sure where but I have seen photos or maybe on TV a dog who rides on a mtorcycle with it human.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger McIrish Annie said...

Came upon your blog at Michele's. I was drawn to the word FABRIC as I am a quilter and live in CT. My son goes to college in VT so we are up that way quite often.

Sure wish you had the camera! but I can imagine in my mind's eye how cute that was!

btw what's the name of the quilt store in WRJ?

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger sister AE said...

That does sound cute! And rhonda's comment reminds me that some day I have to learn to use the camera in my cell phone for something other than saying "oops" when I meant to do something else!

Here from Michele's.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Gerry said...

I would have loved to see that photo. Too funny!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Bernie said...

What about your mobile phone, does it have a camera in it??

Here from Michele's this morning!!

Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home