Monday, July 09, 2007

An Afternoon with Rod and Julio...

While I was busy working around the house today, I thought I would spend the afternoon with two of the sexiest singers I know of...Rod Stewart and Julio Iglesias! The stereo was loaded with six cds - all of Rod's Great American Songbook albums and his latest album, Still the Same: Great Rock Classics and my most favorite cd by Julio 1100 Bel Air Place.

Can't even begin to tell you how much that lifted my spirit...as I danced and sang around the house...it was fun...

Now, I'm off to take a shower and get ready to go to my quilt guild meeting which is special tonight as we are celebrating some recently married members. Everyone have a great evening.

P. S. Those two are not the only sexy singers I like...there are way too many to list...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Two very talented men to spend the afternoon with...LOL! Glad you had such a good time!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Stopping by to say hello....

Okay, you know I am quite fond of questions so here is one just for you:

If Rod Stewart said "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?" how would you reply?

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Michele,

I'd have to say "Damn straight, I do!"

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Deb R said...

This post subject line made me do a double-take because one of my standing Things in Debworld is that there's a pair of dustbunnnies named Ralph and Julio living under my desk. So close... ;-)

That sounds like a wonderful time!

 
At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're well-settled and enjoying your new home. And a quilt guild meeting, too?

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Ah, nothing like dancing while you work around the house. Yup, and to sexy singers too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home