Tuesday, July 03, 2007

This and That...

I'm disappointed that I didn't finish my Cabin Cove socks by the July 2nd deadline...I tried - but, didn't make it. They should be finished in short order and I will post a photo.

Actually have been keeping up with my Summer Reading Program. My goal is to read nine (9) books from June 1 - August 31. June saw me finish 3 books:

Couplehood - Paul Reiser

The Great Escape - Cheryl Anne Porter

Evidence of Mercy - Terri Blackstock

Killian is doing better - maybe he is just trying hard to adjust as everyone suggested. He seemed more settled once I got some boxes unpacked in the bedroom. Tomorrow intend to continue with the unpacking.

Updated: Paul Reiser is the actor who appeared with Helen Hunt in "Mad About You" - as well as a very funny writer. I needed a laugh and this book fit the bill.

Cheryl's book is a romance for Harlequin's Love and Laughter line.

Terri's book is a Christian Suspense...and is a real page turner.

All of these books are older - you know me - I have tons of books...and I am totally reading from my own stash...could be years!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Is that Paul Reiser, the actor? Hmmm. Very interesting. If it is him, I think that's great that he has written a book!

Glad to read the Killian is better....Remember he was uprooted from his familiar home....I really understand that...I think I would have a terrible time adjusting...but, would adjust given a good length of time and familiar things popping up! (lol)

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger utenzi said...

If you need another funny book, Sara, a few years back Rita Rudner, the comedian, wrote a novel titled Tickled Pink and it was quite good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home