Monday, July 02, 2007

Shopping!!...

Had fun spending a gift certificate to amazon.com that I recently won. So what did I buy?

How about one of my favorite movies: Practical Magic.

There is nothing like watching Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock during the "Midnight Margaritas" scenes!

Recently I saw the video of Alison Krauss and John Waite singing "Missing You" - which was an older song of his...it was awesome! And, since I like Alison - I found the album with it and a couple of other songs I had been looking for - so I grabbed it too.The album is called: A Hundred Miles or More: A Collection.

Someone in my new knitting group had this book...and I really liked it...so I got it. I really liked several of the patterns and think it will be a good book for me.The book is: The Weekend Crafter: Knitting: 20 Simple and Stylish Wearables for Beginners.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey Sara!! Michele sent me back again!! I'm so glad to be here!
I love amazon.com gift certificates. I can't imagine a better gift...I have so many books on my wish list!! :)

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Ann said...

That sounds like a great selection of items from Amazon...I love that web site and try to stay away from it as often as I possibly can.

Congratultaions on your win!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

Practical Magic is on my Amazon wishlist...I LOVE the margarita scene!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home