Sunday, July 08, 2007

Gifties...

This wonderful package arrived from my friend, Ann, not too long ago. It certainly cheered me up!!! You know, I have great friends...and I am so happy to have each and everyone of them!
Now you see that little rubber ducky - it is set in soap - and you gotta know I am bathing a lot in order to "free the ducky" - yea it's on the order of "free the squeaky" that dogs play with their stuffed toys. And it was great to get some new note cards as I still can't find the box with all my stuff in it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That rubber ducky soap is too cute!
You deserve good friends; you're a good person!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Ann said...

It's all part of my anti-swap plan for the year. I would much rather send fun things to the people that I care about than to strangers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home