Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Glasses...

Remember that I mentioned I ordered new glasses about a month ago...well, they FINALLY arrived! And, this doctor really understood when I would say "it's not sharp enough!"

Talk about being able to see - I didn't realize how bad my far away vision was! Mercy!!! But, now I can see for miles it seems - and damn near count the leaves on a branch at 50 paces! It's great!!! And, I love my new glasses...Photo soon...I promise...

Got run - here comes another horrible thunder and lightning storm...second one in two days...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

I agree so much with you it is so good to be able to see.

Thank-you for Rockin' Girl Blogger honor. I will be passing the honor to other bloggers in the next few days.

I think the storms left me and headed your way.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Isn't it amazing? I remember running around like a kid when I got my first grown up glasses. The world was amazing.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I keep putting off getting my eyes checked...I know if I would just do it I would be amazed at the difference.. Instead I just pick up my reading glasses when I absolutely cannot see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home