Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cold...Wet...

Just jumped out of the shower! Every time I have stepped outside today and most of yesterday, I got drenched...so, I was cold and shivering - and certainly - do not wish to get SICK so I figured a hot shower was in order. It felt so good.

Bought a basket for Killian yesterday. I put the blankie that he carries around into it - and he slept in it all afternoon and most of last evening. He was so cute. He is getting better...I think it is because most of the boxes are starting to disappear.

Tonight I am going to veg in front of the television and finish my socks...am exhausted...spent time at the Garden Meals program today - and then went and spent a little time playing with the dogs - Isis and Zac. I miss them...but, I know they will be okay - cause they really love each other and I know Scarlett will take good care of them...and as long as they are still living here in the same town I go over to visit them every now and then in the middle of the day.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Theo said...

thanks for sharing this glimpse into your life.

Hello, Michele sent me.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

You always get our weather a day after us. I also was wet all day yesterday and today the sun came out about noon and the temps drop and so did the humidity. Amimals do not like change so I am sure Killian is happy to have the box gone and bed of his own.

It is also good that you get to see the dogs. They must miss you too.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Ann said...

It's always good to take some time to just veg out and unwind with the needles..It's therapeutic you know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home