Monday, August 06, 2007

The Trip...

First let me say that I had a wonderful time! Besides getting to meet some really wonderful and fun friends...I got to see some wonderful parts of New England...

And, I got to visit some great knit shops and quilt stores...oh, my...and yes, I did buy some yarn - but it was all Sock yarn and thereby legal (since I am still trying to Knit from my Stash) ... photos of the yarn will be posted too...(as soon as I take some photos of it).

Think I should divide up the trip into several posts otherwise you would be reading a huge post with lots of photos...

Oh, and by the way, I am in a couple of photos on the Yarn Harlot's blog...and you can see me here.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh no ... my mug is soon to appear, huh? I got a couple of good shots of you too but I showed 'em off all in one day. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home