Monday, September 10, 2007

Busy Day, Again!!!

Such a fun day...started at 9:00 a.m. and ended up at home at 6:00 p.m.! Headed down to Keene, New Hampshire and we took I-91 getting off at Brattleboro, Vermont. Of course, we turned the wrong way and as we started to turn around there was a sign that read "Not Just Yarn"! Well, guess who had to stop. It is a delightful yarn shop...and yes, I bought some stuff...but, you can't see it...later. (I promise)

Headed for Pier 1 and Bed, Bath and Beyond...nothing of note to speak of...then my yearly lunch at the Olive Garden. Usually, I have the Soup, Salad, and Breadsticks - but, today I changed to something new. Started with the new cheese fondue type appetizer...oh my. it. was. so. good! Had the grilled chicken with grilled veggies and roasted potatoes. It was really good, too. Let's just say - it is almost 8 p.m. and don't want to hear the word food!

Spent the most amount of time at Target - stocking up on my cleaning supplies...and just browsing. Then we headed for home...

Today's poem: The Lake of The Dismal Swamp by Thomas Moore

(You will note there is now a link to the poem - makes it easier for you to go read if you so choose - thanks to whomever suggested that in a comment recently!!!)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Funny how you can get lost or take a wrong turn and ... FIND yarn!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home