Monday, October 06, 2008

More Color...

Lobster! Now that is colorful as well as delicious! This was last night's dinner along with some boiled blue potatoes slathered in butter! This little guy was about 1-1/2 pounds...and the grocery store steamed him for me.
Mentioned that I go by Otter Pond when I go up to see Mom - well, this is Otter Pond. The colors should be changing even more throughout these next few weeks.
The sea grass was blowing in the wind - and at the base of the tree colors were cropping up.
Looking along the shoreline the trees are showing off their color.


Such loveliness. Just makes the ride so much more fun to see all the glorious color!
I love Fall!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to drive by Otter Pond!! I'm always happy to see the sea plane arrive in the spring and the colors of the trees are so lovely right now!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Chris said...

me too! I can't wait to get back to it.

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even I have to admit that the colors of fall are pretty; I just hate what comes next.

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Autumn in New England is by far the most wonderful of all. And, that lobster really caught my attention. I'm hoping to have one myself with in the next few days...

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Janet said...

oooh lobster! They had them at Market Basket last week for $4.99 a pound and I forgot about it! DOH!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Oooh, I'm going to be tucking into some lobster in Gloucester this Friday, and I cannot WAIT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home