Ten on Tuesday...
10 Great/Awful Things About Television Today
1) Great - DVR - the fact that I can record something and watch it without commercials.
2) Awful - Political advertisements - they should be banned!!!
3) Great - The Mentalist (new show) - really like it.
4) Great - The Dance shows - Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance - both of those I really like.
5) Awful - Local news from 5:00 until 6:30 PM - who the hell needs that much damn news! It's all a repeat every half hour!
6) Awful - the notice that keeps coming on about the HD thing that is coming in February 2009.
7) Awful - the notices telling you what is coming on next - they are usually at the bottom of the screen...and agravate me.
8) Awful - the football/basketball/whatever sport that always runs over on Sunday - so that all the shows get pushed back...and if you aren't home and using your DVR it gets all screwed up!
9) Great - Food TV - I love that channel and have learned a lot about cooking from it.
10) Awful - That all the good shows are on at the same time on the same night on different channels!
If you want - you can play here.
Labels: Ten on Tuesday