1. Friends make life richer and enjoyable.
2. Good health; it's to be treasured!
3. I'm ready for Christmas and then the New Year. I have great plans for the new year!
4. Perhaps by Bob Mackie is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.
5. The oldest ornament I have is a plastic Rudolph. I have had him since I was a little girl. I would be very sad if something happened to it.
6. Take some cocoa, milk, marshmallows, and sugar, mix it all together and you have really delicious hot chocolate.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sewing the binding on my daughter's quilt, tomorrow my plans include sewing down the binding on my daughter's quilt and knitting some Christmas presents and Sunday, I want to try and finish up any loose ends on daughter's Christmas things!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal