Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill-In 102#


1. Friends make life richer and enjoyable.

2. Good health; it's to be treasured!

3. I'm ready for Christmas and then the New Year. I have great plans for the new year!

4. Perhaps by Bob Mackie is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.

5. The oldest ornament I have is a plastic Rudolph. I have had him since I was a little girl. I would be very sad if something happened to it.

6. Take some cocoa, milk, marshmallows, and sugar, mix it all together and you have really delicious hot chocolate.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sewing the binding on my daughter's quilt, tomorrow my plans include sewing down the binding on my daughter's quilt and knitting some Christmas presents and Sunday, I want to try and finish up any loose ends on daughter's Christmas things!
You can play here!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Bobkat said...

Your Rudolf sounds sweet. He must have seen many Happy Christmas's with you :)

Netchick sent me to say hi!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I'm glad to see you online. After seeing the NE weather on tv this am, I was wondering if you'd still have power.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I have a very old, small, plastic Santa in his sleigh being pulled by reindeer. The paint is mostly off it now. It was always on the family tree.....kind of tied from one branch to another so he looked like he was flying. I put it on our tree every year...it has been on the family tree when I was a child and it's the only thing I have from my childhood.

I'm glad you are okay with the ice up your way. Stay home this weekend and be safe and warm!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I love Rudolph :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home