Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ten on Tuesday on Wednesday...

Ten Favorite Holiday Songs

This one is tough - mainly because I love music...and there are so many wonderful songs out there...but, I'll give you ten that I really love. (in no particular order)

1) Mary, Did You Know? (Kathy Mattea's version is beautiful)

2) O Holy Night

3) Little Drummer Boy

4) Do You Hear What I Hear?

5) Winter Wonderland

6) White Christmas (the Bing Crosby version is the only one!)

7) Christmas in Dixie (Alabama's hit is awesome!)

8) Silver Bells

9) Sleigh Ride

10) Felix Navidad (by the one and only Jose Feliciano)

And, my very favorite is: All I Want For Christmas Is You by Vince Vance and the Valiants.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Laura said...

My favorite is All I Want for Christmas - the version from the movie Love Actually.

I do like winter wonderland too... :-)

Blessings,
~*~

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Janet said...

One of my very favorites is Jingle Bell Rock by Hall & Oates :-)

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Mine is O Holy Night. It makes me cry whenever I hear it. But I'm a baby when it comes to stuff like that!


Thanks for playing with me at my blog!

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great List! I like all of those!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger gemma said...

Thank you for this, I had never heard Mary,did you know and now it's my favorite too and Kathy Mattea has the voice of an ange.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Great List! I like all the songs you listed....but I must admit that one of my ALL time Favorites is "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"....from "MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS".....it is such a sweet gentle pretty song! And of course, I love Judy Garland singing it, though there are many others who sing it quite wonderfully....!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Canarella said...

Christmas christmas don't be late by the chipmuncks gotta love the memories

 

Post a Comment

<< Home