Ten on Tuesday...
Ten Ways You Can Save Money
1) Combine your trips.
Today, I ran to the chiropractor, the Post Office, the library, Wal-Mart to drop off a prescription, to the deli to get some home made chicken soup, to the video store to rent my free video, the bank, and finally home.
2) Use your library to rent DVDs, videos, music, books, and in some instances art.
3) Make your own coffee or hot chocolate at home and take it with you as opposed to buying it at the local coffee shop.
4) Use coupons at the grocery store...but, only if it is something you will use.
We have Price Chopper up here and I like the store - they also double all coupons up to a dollar and every now and then they run a day where they double coupons over $1.00.
5. Buy those 2-for-1 coupon books that most of the high schools around here sell and use it.
6. Donate clothing or appliances you no longer need and get a tax deduction.
7. Walk or bike to places that are close by instead of using your car.
8) Car pool
9) Make use of our City, State and National Parks for recreation.
Moody Park which is just down the street from me offers: trails to be walked or hiked; children's playground; picnic tables with grills; baseball field; and tennis courts. In the winter, you can cross country ski or ice skate.
10) Call your credit card companies and get your interest rate lowered and your cable/internet provider and see what specials they can offer you that is better than what you have now.
You can play here!