Monday, December 01, 2008

Award...

Roberta over at Quilting and other Ramblings really surprised me by awarding me with this neat blogging award.



So, now I need to follow the rules - I have to admit it took me a bit of time to decide who to award this to...

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from in your blog.
3. Nominate 5 blogs. ( I did 6 - cause there was a tie)
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Here are my picks:

Pat at A Little of This and A Little of Pat - Pat is a new blogger and is a quilter...and, of course, I really enjoy other quilt blogs. Love being inspired by new bloggers!!!

Terri at Terris Bits and Pieces - Terri is another quilter and knitter...and a fairly new blogger, too. Love some of the pretty little quilts she has done...

Janet at Fond of Snape - Janet is a tremendous photographer! Truly talented! She inspires me to take better photos and to look at the way I take photos. She is also the brain behind the Friday Fill-ins that I so enjoy!

Brittany at Knit Witch - Brittany inspires me because she recently moved and took a big step in starting her own yarn business. She also makes beautiful yarn pots...and she knits, too...

Colleen at Loose Leaf Notes - a wonderful writer and poet. She inspires with her words...and the way she enjoys her life in Floyd.

Anna at Quilt Mom's Journey - Another new blogger and quilter. Lovely quilts and just a neat blog. I've been inspired by see her quilts.
So - there you go - some new blogs and talented people for you to check out...

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Janet said...

awwwww, thanks, Sara!!! Don't tell anyone...but I bought a new camera today...well, a camera body, since I already have the lenses. My Christmas present to myself, since I'm not sure what Christmas will bring this year. But anyway, thanks!!!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Gee, thanks, Sara. I'm going to get this award logo posted on my blog tonight and will figure out to whom I'll be passing it along. This is very sweet of you and extra-exciting for me since I'm a new blogger!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Knit Witch said...

Haha!!! Thanks so much!!! I'm glad to know I can inspire someone at least. Will you call my kid and tell him???? :)

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Thanks, Sara. I try to be a good quilter of words. I'm not good at making template changes though and have given up trying to put stuff on my side bar. Sometimes I call in a life-line.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger knitseashore said...

Congratulations on your award!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm glad to read Killian is getting better too.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulations!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Terri S said...

Thanks Sara. I've been a little preoccupied lately, but I will get the logo posted on my blog this weekend and pass it on. You're so sweet!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home