Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-In #99...


1. The last band I saw live was who knows - I can't remember that far back...it had to be in Tennessee (cause I haven't been to a concert since we moved here) so I think it was Toby Keith.

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is turkey sandwiches on white bread with mayo and I also love cranberry sauce.

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is just about complete.

4. Thoughts of all the things I have to finish before the holidays fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear clothes like the ones Cher wore that were designed by Bob Mackie! Or at least have the body to wear them!

6. Bagpipes have hauntingly beautiful sounds.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending the dinner for the Food Pantry, tomorrow my plans include working on Christmas gifts and Sunday, I want to attend church and then come home and either knit or quilt!

You can play here!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger amy said...

I'm totally with you on the bagpipes. Have you ever been to the Quechee Scottish Festival? Bagpipe troops from all over come and the music is amazing. I've given myself goosebumps just thinking about it!

Good for you being almost done with Christmas gift. I started a few weeks ago, just ordered a few things for people every couple of weeks. It's so nice getting everything delivered to me, rather than suffering through holiday-induced road rage out at the Plazas.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

I adore bagpipes too, I used to have a record (back in the days of records) of bagpipe music and played it to shreds.

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like bagpipes you much love Uilleann pipes!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Janet said...

mmm, that sandwich sounds good right about now!~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home