Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update on Daughter...Bloglines...

Daughter is still in the hospital...but, hopefully she is going home today or tomorrow. It is pneumonia! But, they are treating her well and she is getting better. She is rather restless - cause she's just used to being out and about...but she has done well for this being her first time in a hospital other than when she was born.

She doesn't want me coming out there - and she is probably right - there isn't much I could do. (well, besides being an overly concerned mom!) But, I still worry...

Oh, and Bloglines is down...and has been for a while - so, I will be reading blogs as soon as it pops up!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm glad to hear she's feeling better!!!

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear your daughter is doing better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home