Thursday, November 06, 2008

Q is for...

Quilting! The above was one of the projects that I was working on during the quilting retreat! It was fun. Managed to get three pieced...plus I worked on some other projects.

The following photos are of projects that were worked on by members of my guild while at the retreat! There were some wonderful quilts being made...

Edited to say: The batik quilt in the above photo was made by Beth at the retreat and the pattern is Wheel of Mystery by John Flynn.



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh wow, yours is so Christmasy! Love the second one from the bottom :-)

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

such a great collection of quilts!

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your quilts are beautiful! I especially love the Batik quilt. What pattern did you use? Thanks for sharing!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh what fun! I should have known you would be making a bright one. What a great holiday addition. And I love love love that 3rd one! Actually...I love them all :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home