Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Corner of the World...

Unfortunately there are no photos today...but, I have to share what happened yesterday with all of you.

I got to pet a baby lamb that was still wet from just arriving into this world!!!

It was so cute - solid black and little fuzz on it...his mommy smelled my hand and it was so fun to feel her breath on my hand...

Plus there were three other little babies that has been born that morning in the barn too...We were able to hold them in our arms...

It was an awesome feeling!!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Ohhhhh what a wonderful experience!

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Awwwww, that's so sweet!!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger gemma said...

You've got the nicest life...

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Bet it made you wish you had your own baby. Yup, I bet it did.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

There's nothing sweeter in the world than a newborn lamb! I just love it when they learn how to walk and they do that first little joyous KICK in the air. AWWWWW!!!

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you on a farm vacation?

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Lambs are just adorable.
~S

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Jilly said...

Sara, you've so kindly put comments on my blog many times in the past. I do thank you. And now I meet you on the day you've petted a new born lamb. What a special day.

Thanks so much for the visits, Sara.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home