1. Follow the Yellow Brick Road - what else could it be?
2. My camera and my knitting is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must believe you can achieve them and work toward them.
4. I never learned how to ride a bicycle as a child and still don't know how is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a lot of fabric, yarn, and books.
6. Ivory Soap floats. (Well, it's more polite that what originally came to mind.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie (American Psycho), tomorrow my plans include hanging out with Janet at Loon Mountain and riding the Gondola Skyride and Sunday, I want to attend church, finish cutting a quilting project, and working on my mystery socks!