Friday Fill-In #93...
2. Hash Brown Casserole is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for me to be thinking about what I want out of my life. Seems that it has been a time of regrouping lately.
4. Pink Lemonade is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word(s) pit bull with lipstick again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a heavily wooded area, and on the other was a steep drop off.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking myself out to dinner and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going to an art show and on the Wool Tour and Sunday, I want to go to church, finish knitting the second clue of my mystery socks, and read!