Ten on Tuesday...
10 Bands/Artists That Remind You of High School
1) The Beatles - they had 8 or 9 of the top 100 songs of 1964
2) The Supremes - who can forget "Baby Love"
3) Martha and the Vandellas - Hey, they were Dancin' in the Streets
4) The Drifters - They sort of hung around Under the Boardwalk
5) Dionne Warwick - she made millions for herself and some song writer named Burt.
6) Johnny Rivers - The hunky guy that was always at the Whiskey-A-Go-Go
7) Four Tops - they could sing, dance - they had it all.
8) Roger Miller - the college beer drinking song - Chug-A-Lug, Chug-A-Lug
9) The Temptations - Baby, I Need Your Lovin' was played a lot at the prom.
10) Lesley Gore - It was her Party and she cried all the way to the bank.
You can play here!
Labels: Ten on Tuesday