Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Corner of the World...

This is one of my favorite places to hang out! Try to take myself there once a week! It is one of the local Chinese restaurants...China Delight. It is located on the circle around the roundabout.
The food is good! Reasonable! And, you certainly get plenty to eat. This dinner (pork chow mein, pork fried rice, and chicken tenders) was less than $5.00. (Lunch prices which end at 4:00)
But, the thing I like most about it - is that they actually are glad to see you walk in the door!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I do love these peeks into your world. When I live there (LOL) I'll order chicken chow mein ok?

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Janet said...

The sign of a good restaurant...when they're happy to see you!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Oh my goodness that looks so good. I am starving!!!!
Smiles,
Pat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home