Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-In #95...


1. Right now, I'm feeling energized! The brisk fall air seems to do that to me...

2. Right here in the moment is where I want to be.

3. How does one find the time to get to all the festivals, art shows, and fall activities that seem to be happening every week?

4. Planning a budget which includes a line item for fun things keeps me on track.

5. Please don't ever lie to me - it really ticks me off.

6. Being with family and friends fills me with joy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing all the pre-quilt retreat items that need to be done, tomorrow my plans include helping at a dog walk and going to a yarn shop and Sunday, I want to finish up my Sunday School class, relax, and read!

You can play here!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Janet said...

I don't like being lied to either...

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger SmilingSally said...

I cannot tolerate a lier. Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

It's been FAR too long since I went to a festival or craft faire. :(
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home