Monday, October 20, 2008

My friend, Pat...

My friend, Pat, is an awesome crazy quilter! Recently, I commented on her blog about some gorgeous bracelets that she had made...

Well, Pat, insisted that I have one - and asked me which was my favorite...of course, the purple one took my breath away. Is it not gorgeous? This bracelet will be on my wrist a lot...and I love the fact that she used magnetic closures - cause I can put it on real easily!

But, imagine my surprise when I turned it over and found the words "find your muse" on it. Is that cool or what? It just seems to be made especially for me...
She also sent me some lovely yarn that she says she will never use...She knows me well! She knows I will use it. Pat, I can't even begin to thank you for the beautiful bracelet. I've already gotten several compliments on it...and know that I will every time I wear it. It is gorgeous! And, you, my dear, are extremely talented!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Janet said...

totally you, so purple!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I am glad you like it, it was just a needful thing! I forgot to add the fray check around the underside...oops! As for the yarn, I didn't know the price was on it...duh! I liked the yarn when I bought it, but just never did anything with it after opening one to examine and dream. I know you will play with it and enjoy.
You are very welcome my friend.
Hugs,Pat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home